CONTACT INFORMATION

(816)-398-2721 or urbaneden.sfg@gmail.com
321 E. 80th Street Kansas City, MO 64114

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Communiversity SFG Class. by: Grant


While Paige and I are starting this business doing organic Square Foot Gardening installation, consultation, and eco-friendly lawn care, we also want to provide opportunities for people to learn how to grow their own food. This is for a number of reason that I will write about at another time, but for now I want you all to know about an upcoming class I am teaching through Communiversity.

9:00 AM to 11:30 AM; Saturday, March 13th; UMKC campus, Flarsheim Hall, Room 262.

If any are interested, I am teaching a class on the All-New Square Foot Gardening. Learn an organic way to grow 100% of the harvest using: 20% of the space, 10% of the water, 5% of the seeds, 2% of the work, and 0% of the weeds! Sounds impossible? Come and learn how this efficient, productive, and eco-effective system works. Square Foot Gardening is also very beginner friendly. Class will participate in practical learning activities. Cost for class is $9 to Communiversity. There is a $2 fee for handouts, and an optional book for $20. You can register for the class through Communiversity.

The class I taught in February was a great group. I enjoyed getting to teach, and learn from the people that attended. If you can't make it this Saturday, or have a group of 12 or more who would be interested in having me come and teach a class, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I am passionate about spreading the word, and empowering people by creating access to good organic food. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment